Welcome to 2011!!
Ah yes… posting. Blogging. Well it was bound to happen sometime, and how better than to ring in the new year than near two months after the fact?? Well DOUBLY no matter you, for not only have I engraved the name of the site and blog with warning of long hiatus, you must also realize that winters in Kansas afford little running other than a hamster dance on a treadmill of which I’ve painstakingly given you detail upon detail ad infinitum ad drearium until you can no doubt imagine my brain exploding against the basement wall as I once again ponder the expanses of the milky way galaxy as the counter reaches 60:01 and I’m given leave to return to the realm of men and showers.
Well all that aside I have much to talk about — chief among them (and get this, blog posts to come!):
- I’m running Chicago 2011
- A beloved 5k in my hometown is unceremoniously canceled
- I explore the rich history of many a 5k in my hometown to go the way of the caribbean monk seal
- I discuss things whilst drunk
- I set various goals and either accomplish them or think of elaborate schemes to escape them
- I regret discussing things whilst I was drunk
- I discuss Race Reports of Hospital Hill past…
- I contemplate Race Reports of Hospital Hill Future
- AND FINALLY — I SET A GOAL OF HOSPITAL HILL PRESENT: 1:45:59.